Thursday, June 29, 2006

Another tooth, more swimming and Zoiee!!!

Well Parker has another tooth!!! And yes getting that tooth was just as bad as getting the first tooth. He was cranky cranky cranky!!! But it is through the gums and he is back to being happy Parker. Right now Parker is going through a I want mama stage. If I am anywhere around he wants me to hold him and if I try and put him down he throws a little tantrum. He is fine if I am not around but sometimes he gets to heavy to carry. But at least I feel loved!!!!

Bryan and I took Parker swimming again at his aunt Elisha pool. Can I tell you that this child loves the water. He could spend all day in the water just splashing around. I think he got that from his mom. I love the water and I love to swim. I can't wait to take him to Bear Lake this year. He probably won't like the lake though, it's not as warm as a swimming pool. Parker also went swimming with his little cousin Kooper. It was fun watching them!!! They had a good time. Here are some pictures of parker and his daddy swimming.












Also we have been working with Zoiee to stay in the front yard without a leash. She used to just take off once she got freedom. But Bryan has worked with her and she is doing really good at staying in the yard with us. Here are some pictures of her being good in the yard.












She is such a cutie!!! And she is so good latley. She is almost 2. Her Birthday is July 8th. We enjoy having her around. Parker gets so excited when she comes in any room he is in. He kicks his legs and gets a huge smile on his face. Of course Zoiee has to come and sit right next to him and give him kisses all over. Sometimes to many kisses!!!! They love each other. Well that is about all that has been going on with us latley. Let me leave you with one more picture of our cute little parker!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for a new post and for being mentioned in this one. You guys need to come swimming again sometime. I will re-blow up the whale.

Elisha