
I can't believe that it is finally Fall. I love the fall. It is so pretty and cool. It is one of my favorite times of the year!!! Plus Fall is when we all have our Birthdays. Bryan Just had his birthday. He in finally 25, he can actually rent a car now!!!! He had a good birthday and made a haul on birthday presents. It was a fun day.
Inbetween the morning and afternoon session of Confrence last Sunday we took Parker and Zoiee up to the Canyon to take pictures. They turned out so cute. It was so beautiful up their!!!!! Here are a
few pictures that we took.

He is getting so big. And he is such a little stinker. But I have fun with him!!! Well that is all for today. I hope you enjoy Parker and Zoiee's Fall pictures!!!!!
I Do Now
3 days ago
3 comments:
Cute pictures. Next year we should go together so we can actually have someone take our pictures. Parker's getting so big.
Janan
So cute Whit. Love the one of Parker and Zoiee! They really turned out great!
And Janan....we can still get together to do pics. I've just been really busy...sorry about that. Maybe we can do it this Saturday. I'll e-mail ya.
Let me know who took those pics they look so professional!
Post a Comment