My little man Parker is getting so big. He is into everything and his new favorite thing is to climb on the table. He is such a monkey. He is also talking a lot. He like to tell me no all day long and he always is wanting crackers or a banana. He is so much fun. I love being able to stay home with him all day long. He is my pride and joy. He has been sick these past few weeks. He is on his 2nd dose of antibiotics and has had the flu and has gotten a ton of teeth in the past 2 weeks. So he hasn't been feeling to well, but he is still a funny little boy. I wanted to share a few cute p
ictures of my little man. 

I Do Now
3 days ago
2 comments:
He looks so cute in that outfit Whit! Love the pics!!!
cute pictures! Kooper has been getting a ton of teeth too and is a total brat. I wish I could stay home with Kooper, I think it is great you get to stay home with Parker.
Post a Comment