Yesterday Parker started throwing up as soon as he got up and he kept on throwing up every half hour or so. It was really bad. By mid afternoon he wasn't acting like himself and would just lay there and not move. I called the Doctor to see what was going on. The nurse asked me a few questions and came to the conclusion that he was dehydrated. She told me to run him to Primary Childrens to get him some fluids. Man can I tell you, that place is crazy. There we so many people their. But they were really fast with getting him in. Sure enough he was dehydrated and they had to give him a bag of fluid. We were at the hospital for over 4 hours trying to get him to feel better. While we were waiting to get in a room he happened to throw up all over me and it looked like I had wet my pants. It was a good thing he only had liquid in him or that would have been horrible. I felt so bad for him. We could only give him a teaspoon of pedialite at a time and he would freak out wanting more. I was so sad for him. He wanted a drink so bad. It was a long stressful day. Today he is doing a bit better. He dosen't really want to eat, but he at least he has kept fluids down today. He also spent most of the day sleeping so that was good for him. I am just ready for all this sickness to be done and over with. But other than being sick he is so much fun. And he is talking up a storm and I love to listen to him everyday. Well that is about all that is going on with us. Oh yeah since his surgery my baby sleeps through the night!!!!! Oh I never thought this day would come, but it is here and I am excited!!!!!!!!!!





1 comments:
That is a terrific picture! Who took that? Whoever it was they should be awarded a prize, that looks professional!
Post a Comment