After much shoveling of snow from the big snow storm and getting our car unstuck twice, Bryan and Parker decided to have a little fun in the yard building a snowman. Parker loves it. Everyday he points out the window and says my snowman. I didn't get to help because I was busy painting for Young Women in Excellence that is this week. I will post what we did later. They turned out so cute and I hope the girls love them. Anyway it was fun watching them out the window as they were building the snowman. Zoiee isn't so fond of the snowman. She barks at it!!! It is so funny to watch her. But it was fun to see Daddy and son having fun together. Here are a few pictures!!!
I Do Now
3 days ago



Here is Parker giving him kisses

3 comments:
This is great! I think Parker actually refers to the snowman as "towman". It him telling me a couple times what he had built. Thanks for putting the new pictures on.-Sara
Great Blog, and that snowman or "towman" kicks some serious booty :) Whoever, made that must be a couple of studs!
Bryan
So cute! I love when the boys get to play with Daddy. And they certainly love to be with daddy. What a fun snowman!
Post a Comment