Thanks to Bryan's Co-worker Carter, we got the wonderful opportunity to go the Jazz game opener. It was such a blast. It was so loud in the arena. There was fireworks, streamers, glow stick and a lot of screaming people. I was really impressed!!! It was such a fun game too!!! Thanks again for the tickets!!! It was a fun to get to spend some much needed time with my husband doing something that we both love. Here is Bryan and I at the game.
Also a few weeks ago I was released as the Young Women's president in my ward. It was such a bitter sweet feeling. I was in this calling for 3 1/2 years so it was time, but leaving those girls was very hard for me. I don't miss the meeting, planning etc... But I do miss those girls a ton. They taught me a lot and were a very good group of girls. They will always have a special place in my heart. But for the time being I am calling less and it feels pretty nice!!!
1 comments:
Happy to give you the tix and glad you had a good time. Don't let the people behind you tell you to sit down. We paid good money and we can stand if we want too.
Post a Comment