GIRL!!!! We have known for a while I am just a little slow on updating my blog, but everyone who reads my blog knows that already!!! Bryan and I are excited to have a little girl join our family at the end of March. I don't have a scanner so I can't scan any ultra sound pictures, but who can tell what is on them anyway??? Parker wanted a little brother so bad, but right when we pulled up to the Dr. on the day of the ultra sound he said " mom I don't care if we have a boy or a girl as long as the baby is healthy". Such a funny kids. Later on after the ultra sound he said mom I really wanted a brother, but I guess I will take a baby sister. Oh that kid. Everything looks good with her and boy does she move a lot. Maelie is excited to have a little sister!!! Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving!!! We sure will it is Parker's birthday so we get to party double that day!!!
Glow Stick Baby
2 days ago
7 comments:
How exciting! Congratulations on another baby girl! I love how grown up Parker is!
Congrats!! Every girl needs a sister! Yay! That's great news! Take Care!
Congratulations Whitney...we're excited to meet her!!!
Congrats!!! two girls are too fun!!! Happy thanksgiving to you!!!
WHAT???? Yay congratulations!!! That just shows you how long its been since I read other peoples blogs huh?! Well I cant wait to see her, she will be darling! And march is the PERFECT time to have a baby. I LOVED my spring chicken!
Yeah for another GIRL!! They are the best!! Congrats.. hope you are doing well and feeling great!!
VERY EXCITING!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment