Saturday, January 01, 2011

6 months pregnant!!!

So here I am 6 month pregnant. Don't worry someone asks me everyday if I am due any day. Yes I am big. Yes I get big every time around 6 months, but stop growing after about 7or 8 months so I don't look so big
in the end but I guess we will see this time. This pregnancy has been a little bit harder than the last 2, but overall it has been pretty good!!! 3 months to go and this little girl will enter the world!!! We are sooooo excited!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Whit, you look great! My sis who is due the same time as you gets the same kind of comments. You are both the same size so I think it is normal and right on.

Anonymous said...

How exciting! You look great. We just had our little baby girl, who is now 3 1/2 mos old and I want another one BUT we'll obviously wait a year before trying again. She is our miracle baby cause it took us 4 years. Congrats again and we cannot wait to see pics very soon.