Well we just went on our annual Bear Lake Trip. We love this trip and the time we get to spend with my family. The water was up really high this year so it only took us a couple of minutes to walk to the water, so that was kind of nice. The only bad thing was it was really gross water this year because of all the weeds, bushes and trees that were once part of the beach, are now under water, good thing we had water shoes. We had a blast hanging out on the beach and then rinsing off at the pool each day. The kids had a blast with there cousins and for the most part they were really good the whole trip, including the baby. She slept in the same room as our family and my brother and his kids and she did really well for the circumstances. I also accomplished something I thought I would never do, I went on a 10 mile bike ride. If you know me that is a huge accomplishment!!! I loved it!!! We had such a good time and I look forward to this vacation every year. It is just nice and relaxing and it was just what we all needed.
I Do Now
3 days ago



2 comments:
It looks like you had a blast! What a great tradition!
Post a Comment