Maelie started her first dance class. She was so excited from the moment she woke up until it was time to go. She didn't go until the afternoon so every other minute I would hear, is it time to go??? One of my friends is her dance teacher and she couldn't be couldn't be happier. Awhile back I put her in a little 3 day clinic at the high school and she wasn't so sure about that and didn't really want to participate, so I wasn't sure what she would do this time around. When we got to the studio and I walked her in she went in turned around and said bye mom you can leave now!!! She had a blast and her teacher said she did really well. They did a Humpty Dumpty little dance thing and she made sure that she showed everyone when she got home!!! It was so cute. Love this little girl and I am so excited to see her dance!!!
I Do Now
4 days ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment