Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Maelie's First Dance Recital!!!

Maelie had her first dance recital this past week. They have so many dancers that they get to do it two nights in a row!!! She LOVED it!! She was so excited and couldn't wait to get on stage with her friends. Let me tell you that little girl melted my heart!!! She did such a good job and knew the dance so well!!! I was so proud of her!!!  I think we found her passion in life. She now dances everywhere she goes and she loves to show people her dance. She has the Best Dance teacher and teachers assistant, Miss Sara and Miss Lexi!! The only stressful thing about the whole Dance recital was putting on her lip stick. It literally took me 30 minutes to get it right. She has such small lips she looked like a clown every time I would put it on. By night 2 I had it mastered and it took me a few second to apply the lipstick. Who knew that would be my biggest stress.  Maelie can't wait until January when she starts up again!!! Love this girl and love watching her get her groove on!!

 Look how excited she is!!!





 Miss Lexi





Miss Sara















4 comments:

The Sohm's said...

LOVE IT!! The sound worked on mine:) Cutest thing ever!! love little maelie!

Michelle said...

Maelie is so cute!

team wilson said...

Seriously adorable!

Patsy said...

She is so stinkin' CUTE!!!