Sometimes Jentry gets lost in the shuffle of things with all the kids activities. I totally forgot to post her 9 month stats even though she is now 10 months old (better late than never). At 9 months she weighed in at 13 pounds 1 ounce, 26 inches long and I can't remember her head circumference. She is just a tiny little thing. She still doesn't crawl, but is starting to try and get up on her knees!! She now has 5 teeth that have come through, but a bunch more ready to come any day now!! She was the best sleeper for about 8 months and then wanted to be up a ton at night. She finally sleep trained her mama. Come to find out at about 8 months she started crying in her sleep and I would just rush in to feed her back to sleep. Well Bryan got sick a few weeks ago and we had to run the humidifier in our room and I couldn't hear her (unless she was screaming) and she amazingly slept through the night, and has been for over 2 weeks now. So it wasn't her it was me the whole time!!! Wish I would have figured that out a long time ago!! She loves to wave and can say mama and dada. She also loves to copy what we do. If we sick our tongue out at her, she sticks it out at us, if we make a noise she tries to do it too. She is so fun and such a happy baby!! I can't believe that she will be 1 in 2 months. Time really does fly and it makes me sad. I try my hardest to enjoy every minute with her and all my kids. If you blink they will be grown. I love my little Jentry!
Glow Stick Baby
2 days ago









1 comments:
Oh Whit, she is such a doll. I just love little ones. You are so lucky to have such a sweet baby. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment