A few weeks ago I was taking the kids to school. I was helping the neighbor boy get out of the car when he tripped over his feet and started falling head first out of the car!! I hurray and grabbed the hood of his sweat shirt to break his fall a little. Well my pinky finger got caught in the hood as he was falling to the ground. My pinky finger snapped!!! I hurt soooooo bad that I started to pass out!! My dad had the day off so he came and sat with my other kids while I ran them to school. I was only gone 10 minutes. I walked in the door and my dad was like "What is the matter with you." I said I think my finger is broken. He looked at it and was like yeah you better get that checked out!! I went and got an x-ray and sure enough it had snapped in half. It was a clean break so no surgery!!! But man it hurts like crazy!!! I have to wear a splint 6-8 weeks. For my first broken bone I wish I had a way more fun and exciting story, but don't ever underestimate how hard it is to take kids to school!!!
I Do Now
3 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment