Sunday, August 05, 2012

Our 2012 Bear Lake Trip!!

We went on our annual Bear Lake Trip with my family!!! Let me tell you, it never disappoints!! We had a blast!! We spent everyday at the beach, swimming at the pool, golfing, playing games, eating, etc... The kids love being with their cousins!! Everyone was so good and got a long so well! One evening we all went to the pickleville play house in Bear Lake to watch a hilarious play called Juanito Bandito!! The kids and Adults loved it!!! If you are ever in Bear Lake I highly recommend it!! We also got a Wave runner and a Paddle board one of the days!! It was so much fun. It was my first time paddle boarding and I loved it!! It made me want to get one, but I don't go to the lake enough to justify it!! Even the kids loved doing it! The kids loved playing in the sand, Bryan loved burying the kids and the last day we were there we had planned on going to the beach for a couple of hours. Well the people sitting next to us had a big shovel and taught the kids to build a huge sand castle and the spent hours building that so we spent the whole day watching them. And since were were going to be there the rest of the day Janan, Scott, Bryan, Britton, Ashlyn and i did our annual swim to the buoy!! I almost didn't get it in, but decided to bite the bullet and do it with the rest. The lake has such high and low parts Bryan and Scott could almost touch at the buoy!! But it was fun!!! I love this vacation!! I feel like it is such a relaxing weeks. We have no schedule and just hang out at the beach all day and enjoy each other!!! My kids are already looking forward to next year!!!





















1 comments:

The Colson's said...

Hoping we can be there next year to see y'all!!!