Where has time gone? My little girl started Kindergarten Yesterday!! She had been waiting impatiently for a week now. She was not scared at all and didn't really even need me there. I already miss having her gone, but little sis Jentry misses her even more! It was such a bitter sweet day for me. I shed a few tears, especially when they walked in the school and whole student body was there to welcome them by clapping as they walked through them all. Maelie spotted Parker and was so excited! What a great Idea. I am truly thankful and feel really blessed that we get to send our kids to such an awesome school! She came home from school so happy and ready to go back. I love that little moo moo of mine she is my little sweet heart and is always wanting to help me and play with me. Why do they have to grow up??
I Do Now
3 days ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment