Wednesday, February 05, 2014

A few more things that happened in 2013!

As I was downloading my pictures from my phone, I found pictures of things that were blog worthy. This year my mom, my sister, my moms friend Karen and I did another festival of Tree's tree. We dedicated it to my Grandma who is still alive, but loves the festival of tree. We decided to do it while she was a live so she could come and see it and appreciate it. It was fun, but a lot of hard work.










Maelie also had her in studio Dance recital. She Danced to run run Rudolph. She did such a great Job and I love to watch her Dance.




We also went down town with Bryan's Family and Cousins! We had such a good time. We stayed in the little America, Went to Grand America to see the windows, Went to see Frozen, went swimming, some went to temple square, and a few went to build a bear. I took Maelie and Corinne and Kinley and Daxton went as well. It must have been the busiest day of the year. We waited in line for over an hour, but the girls loved it. It is always fun to go down town with our family!!









The kids had a school Christmas program. It was so fun to go and watch and boy was it crowded. We were lucky to get a front row seat so we could see the kids. I heard there were people all over the halls and just had to wait until their kid was up! So much support at this new school!!









A few more things we did were go to Scheels. Had a few play dates. Made gingerbread cookies and house, Jimmy the Elf playing tricks on us and we played in the snow!! What a fun Christmas break!!











0 comments: