Monday, July 07, 2014

My brother got married!!

On May 23rd my brother got married to Sharon. We love her and we are glad she is a part of our family! The day started off a little stressful. They had an outside wedding and the wind was blowing all day and it was raining a bit. But we kept at decorating and with a lot of prayer and faith we didn't move it inside. We got it all out with a few do overs because the wind would knock it over or blow it across the yard. About 30 minutes to when it was suppose to start it started raining and it was freezing cold. I ran home to get ready (I had 20 minutes to shower and get ready and to be back). I took the girls with me to do their hair. Maelie was so concerned about the weather so I told her to pray while I was in the shower. I heard her start to pray. I got out of the shower and was getting ready when she ran in and Yelled "MOM Heavenly Father heard my prayer, the rain and wind stopped." Sure enough it had and the sun came out and it was such a great wedding. The rest of the night was so pretty and wonderful. We love Sharon and her 3 girls that have joined our family!! Such a great day!






0 comments: