Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Parker's 1st hair cut



Parker's little spike was getting a little out of control so we decided to give him a little hair cut. My mom cut it and she did a good job. Parker has a ton of hair on top but it is lacking on the sides, maybe one day it will all come in evenly. But for now he has a cute little spike. Isn't he just the cutest!!!!





My mom also made him a new blanket. He loves it. She put a lot of time into the blanket and it shows. I took a cute picture of him in the cute outfit Grandma Jorgensen gave him with the blanket in the back ground. I love his little smile!!!! Today he was so cute. I was putting his clothes away and I had him in his jumpy thing that hangs in the doorway and I hear him giggling to himself. I look over at him and he is having the best time just jumping away and giggling it was cute. To bad he stopped before I could get the video camera. I love the picture of Bryan and Parker in their Falcons atire. The poor kid has no hope his dad is already shaping him into a sports fan. But it will be fun for the both of them to share those interest. well that is all for now.

2 comments:

janan grange said...

Whit,

He is sure looking big. Love the hair. What a cute baby.

Janan

Anonymous said...

Such cute pics Whit!!! What a stud!