
For mothers day we gave our moms a picture of our family and of Parker. My sister in law Heather took them in my Best Friend Jenni's moms yard. They turned out so good. I was really happy with them. Here are a few. 
Mothers day was really nice. I got the coolest statue of the Christus. It is absolutley beautiful. We spent the day with Bryans family and it was really nice. We had a dinner Saturday night with my mom for mothers day and that was also really nice. Our grandma Milne painted us the coolest picture to put in Parkers room for mother day. It is so nice and she did an excellent job. So all together it was a really good 1st real mothers day. 
Parker is sitting more and more everyday. It is so cute to watch him. Here are a few pictures of Parker sitting. I can't wait until he sits up really well and I can sit him anywhere. He is such a fun kid and I love being home with him everyday. Bryan has started school again so that isn't very fun. I like having him home everyday but he is so close to being done that he has to just keep going. He is only taking 2 classes this semester so that is really nice.
Well life is going good with us I will try and keep you posted more!!!

I Do Now
3 days ago
3 comments:
Maybe he needs a picture sitting with Mr. Moose... Just a thought!
Elisha
It's pretty hard to go wrong with pictures when the family is as cute as yours! They turned out great. So glad you had a great Mother's Day!!!
You guys are so cute. I can't believe how big Parker is... suck a cutie... I miss you tons...
♥ Stephanie S
Post a Comment