Parker has just discoved the moose that his aunt Elisha got him. He likes to try and pull it, but of course it is to big. Here is some pictures of him with the moose and in his new Pj's. He is just to
dang cute. 
We also has a family reunion for my dad's side of the family this past weekend. We spent all day at a park, eating, playing, and just having plain fun. We also did a silent auction and that was a lot of fun. We made money for next years reunion so that is nice. We also has a treasure hunt for the kiddies and a pinata. Janan and I were in charge of that and it turned out really good. The kids had a lot of fun.Then on Sunday we went to another park for dinner. It was a lot of fun being with family that we haven't seen in awhile. I alway enjoy family reunions. Parker was sick the whole time, but it was still fun. Here are some pictures of Bryan and Parker at the Park.

Well that is all from now, more next time from the Jorgensen family!!!!!!
I Do Now
4 days ago
2 comments:
Wow that is a great tribute and a great moose!
Elisha
Hey Whit!
Sorry I haven't been visiting your blog as often. To be completely honest, the black background with the colored writing you have now really hurts my eyes. I have pretty sensitive eyes...made even more sensitive by lack of sleep and it makes them hurt and gives me a headache to read the dark page. I didn't want you to think I was just avoiding your blog for the heck of it. LOL! The pics are WAY cute though! Parker is such a doll and I LOVE that huge moose!
Post a Comment