The other day while I was working I look over and Parker was crawling in Zoiee's kennel. It was so funny. Latley he has been trying to get zoiee's food out of her kennel through the slats, but he has now learned how to open the kennel and go right in. It was so cute I took like 20 pictures of him going in and out. He is such a busy boy. I have to watch him every second. Yesterday while I was babysitting he crawled into the bathroom and had fun throwing all the shampoo and baby bath in his little tub making a big mess. He had just had a bath and I didn't have time to empty the tub. I guess that needs to be done right away. He is a busy busy kid, but it is a lot of fun. Well here are some pictures of him hanging out in Zoiee's Kennel.

Just as I was writing this blog sure enough He crawled into the kennel. Then Dillian wanted to get in with him so here they are in the kennel.
He is also a picture of them just playing. 
I Do Now
4 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment