Well it has once again been awhile since I have updated this bolg. We are still fighting all the sickness that is going around. We have had a little bit of everything. Now Bryan is sick. He has walking pneumonia. He has been in bed for 3 days now. I feel so bad for him. Parker also got that flu bug where you run a really high fever and he had that for about 3 days. All I can say is that I am sick of everyone being sick!!!!! Hopefully this will end someday in the near future.
I also have a few cute pictures of my little Parker. He is so funny. He talks to much. His favorite is I want drink. He asks for a drink all day everyday. Either that or I want cookie. He is so fun. He had his first experience of writing all over the fridge with marker. Good thing the marker wasn't permanent. Here are a few pictures of him writing on the fridge. Also here are a few cute picture of him with Dylan the little boy I babysit.






Well that is all for now hope all is going well with everybody.



0 comments:
Post a Comment