Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sorry it's been a while

Well it has been a while since I have done a blog. A lot has happened since last post. Everyone is feeling a little better. We did have to take Parker to the Dr. last week because he was running a 104 temp. But the next day he was doing better, so we are doing a lot better with being sick. Well the reason I haven't blogged latley is because we moved our computer downstairs and we didn't hook the camera up until yesterday. But we have our three rooms in the basement all the way done and decorated. THey look so nice. Here are a few picture of the rooms.
















Dosen't it look so nice? I love it and can't wait to finish the rest of the basement.



Well Bryan, Parker and I were also gone for a week babysitting the Wright kids again. We had such a good time. They are so fun to be around and they keep us entertained!!!! We played basketball, kickball, football, Karaoke, Hide and go seek, You name it we played it. Also while at the Wrights Parker fell of the couch and hit the cofee table, he got a nice cut on his eye and then the very next day he fell down our drive way and scraped his nose. It looks like we beat our child. Here are a few pictures of the boys after a long hard day of playing. We really enjoy watching these kids.




Today I went with my Best friend Jenni to the Aquarium in Sandy. We took Dylan, Garrett, Parker, Carson and Camri. We had a good time. The boys were so good. They liked the sharks the best. We stood at the Shark tank for a good 15 minutes. Here are some cute pictures of them play!!!!
Another thing that happend since last blog was I have my new beginnings, it turned out really really nice. We did the Daughter of a King program, with each class singing a song. It was so spiritual. We gave them little journals and a pen. My sister in law Heather helped me make the journals and they turned out so cute. Here is what they look like. Aren't they the cutest things. The girls absolutley loved them. I was really proud of the girls and the program they put on. I love those girls.






Well that is about all I have for today. This blog is a little random, but oh well. I will leave you with a cute picture of our little man.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great Blog you have done Whit, I love when you put these together, because then I have great Pics. of you and my little P Man! So Thanks a Ton!

Bryan J.

Anonymous said...

Long time no see Whit! Glad to see another blog from ya! Your basement looks awesome! Hmm...I wonder who helped ya pick out your colors. LOL! Sure looks similar to your mama's new basement. Love all of the pics!!! Looks like you have had a full month!