Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday Parker

Parker had his 2nd birthday on Sunday the 25th. We celebrated it on Saturday the 24th (The day BYU won Utah!!!!) We had family and friends come over for some cake and Ice cream. His Aunt Elisha (AKA squirt) made Parker the cutes lightning McQueen Cake. He loved it. Parker also loved opening presents and regardless of what it was he would show it to everyone. It was so cute!!! He got a lot of nice gifts and he loves everyone of them. He had such a blast. I can't believe that my baby is 2 years old. Time sure does fly by. It makes me realize that I need to cherish all the time I have with him. He is such a sweet kid and I love being with him everyday. He is so funny. He talks non stop and the things he says are so funny. In fact we were at the mall yesterday and this kid walked by with a huge mo-hawk. Parker stopped and said WOW what is that? I had to bite my tongue to keep me from laughing out loud. It was pretty funny. I just love this kid!!!! Here are a few pictures to share of his birthday.


Just to let you all know we also had an awesome Thanksgiving. We had Thanksgiving breakfast with Bryan's family and had Thanksgiving dinner with mine. It was so nice. My mom did such a good job and there was a ton of food. We had a good time as a family. We played games, watched a movie and just hung out with each other. It was a blast. But of course I forgot to take pictures. Oh well what is new?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new Posting!!! Bry

Anonymous said...

Go Cougs!! Great blog and so you know your husband still acts like he's two! Don't believe me ask him about the song he sings to me everyday at work....yup two might be pushing it.

Anonymous said...

Whitney's blogs are awesome! Wish I could see a new one every day. Now that I've made a comment you have to post a new one, you promised you would!!