Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My cute new bed room!!!

I just re-did my bedroom and I love it. I bought the bed spread at JC Pennys. And my mom being the smart lady she is, told me to buy two bed spreads, and she would make pillow shams and curtains out of the other. It saved me a lot of money. The other day she came over and told me that she had extra fabric and asked if we wanted her to make Zoiee a Doggie bed cover out of it. It was an awesome idea and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! It turned out so cute and I love my bed room. Thanks mom for all the help!!!!!! You are AWESOME!!!! Here are a few pictures of my bedroom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job Hun, Thanks Jan!!

Anonymous said...

Don't think that just because you changed your background that counts as a new entry. We want new pictures. :)
Sara