Friday, January 04, 2008

And the verdict is????

Bryan and I had our ultrasound of the baby. It went really good and everything looked wonderful. The baby is growing and looks healthy. We were excited to hear and see the baby. We also got to find out what we are having and we are excited to announce that we will be having a little baby girl!!!! We can't wait. Parker from day one has said that he wants a baby sister, so he is getting his wish. It is going to be so much fun to decorate and to get cute little girl things. After babysitting 2 boys and having one of my own I feel like all I know is boy, so I hope that I can get the hang of a little girl. Well we just wanted to share out good news with you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hip Hip Hooray!

I was right!

Bry

Jill Hunt said...

Yeah! I am so jealous! I know she will be such a cutie!

Sarah Hull said...

CONGRATS!!!!! You are going to Love, Love, Love it! Out of all the people I know pregnant right now, you are the second one I have heard of having a girl. It seems like EVERYONE is pregnant with BOYS!!! I am glad you're having a girl so all these boys will have someone to date.
So many Congrats!!!!