It is always crazy around here. Having 3 little boys running around the house all day makes it very interesting and sometimes really hard. Lately it seems that they feel the need to get every toy out and make a huge mess in all the rooms. Its seems just as I pick one room up another is messy. I don't know if any of you go through this but I feel like the cleaning maid all day. But they are fun and make me laugh. I just wanted to post a few pictures of my messy day and what the boys enjoy doing all day long (Wrestling).
Jane 23
5 months ago
3 comments:
I love the new pictures. Being the fantastic cleaning maid that you are, come on over to my house any time. I could use you!
Sara
Oh yes, that is how it is at my house too, everyday. My boys love to wrestle and add Paul to the mix. Even Jaxon gets into it. Even-though you are having a girl, there is a big chance she may enjoy it too.
Great Pics. that is exactly what it is all about, you must have a great husband who helps out in cleaning up those messes :)
Bryan
Post a Comment