Monday, August 18, 2008

5th anniversary and my cute kids

Bryan and I celebrated our 5th anniversary on Aug 7th. We didn't actually do anything until Friday Aug 8th. Bryan surprised me and took me to the anniversary Inn. It was so awesome. We stayed in the light house room and it was really neat. The bed was in a little light house with a fish tank on the ceiling of it. It was so cool. We left Parker with his Grandma and Grandpa Jorgensen, but we took Maelie with us. She loved the fish tank and would just lay on the bed looking at it. We didn't get to do much more, because I had youth conference that weekend and had to be at that, but we still had a really good time.Bryan also surprised me with a wedding band to go with my wedding ring. I love it!!!! He is the BEST husband ever. I love you Honey and thanks for the awesome anniversary.
The pretty flower Bryan got me for our anniversary
Other than that we haven't done anything to exciting in the past few weeks. We did go to the zoo, but I forgot the camera so I don't have pictures. But Parker did have a blast and he loved the bird show. I recommend going to the bird show when you go to the zoo. It was awesome and the birds are huge!! It was a lot of fun!!! Other than that we have been just hanging out at home and working on projects around the house. We almost have the basement done. When we are completely done I will post pictures. Since I don't have much to post I will leave you all with some cute pictures of my kids.

Parker ready for church


My cheese-ball Maelie, she is always smiling



Parker fell asleep reading his book

11 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

Happy anniversary! Congrats! And you do have some SUPER cute kids! They are growing so fast!
O.k., to make your blog a bit safer. go into "settings" and change it to "no" when asked about the search engines. Also I changed it to "no" when asked if blogger could link my site. I heard that doing that makes a big difference and it should help you feel safer. hope that helps. Tell your cute mom hi for me. She leaves the sweetest comments on my blog.

Anonymous said...

5 years and going strong its easy being married to the greatest wife in the entire world! Also the Hottest :)

Jill Hunt said...

Congratulations! You guys are so cute and so are your kids! Love you!

heather said...

Congrats on 5 years! How sweet another ring? You did get a good one.

Kelley Rae said...

So I wonder who left the anonymous comment?! ;) Congrats! And those are beautiful flowers, what a lucky gal!

Anonymous said...

You have some cute kids! On our anniversary that I planned, we went to the Anniv. Inn by the U and had the Phantom of the Opera theme. We loved it.

The Faller's! said...

Happy anniversary Whit!!! Derick took me to anniversary inn too for our 3rd and it was so cool. we were in the phantom of the opera room and it was way fun. anyway, cute, cute kids. hope all is well!

Kelley Rae said...

BTW - I saw your pic in the paper, Congrats on the "Clean & Beautiful" award. So are you guys for hire?

Melissa said...

Very sweet.

Michelle said...

You have been tagged! Come to my blog for details!

The Meier Family said...

Hi Whitney! Congrats on your anniversary. Seems like yesterday we celebrated 5. Now we are going on 20. Wow-wierd! Your kids are so cute. Maelie looks like you- I think. So next time you see Melissa tell her to invite me to her blog. Tell everyone Hi!