We spent last week at Bear Lake. It was so much fun. We take this trip every year and it is one of my favorites. We go with my side of the family. We have fun playing at the beach, Playing games, eating and just staying up late talking. The kids had a blast. Parker was in heaven being outside with his cousins and playing in the sand. We also took some wave runners up and Parker loved going on rides. Maelie just chilled in her bassinet all day. She was so good and loved being outside. It was such a fun trip and I wish I was still relaxing by the lake. Enjoy a few pictures of us at the Lake.
Grandma Jan and Parker
3 comments:
Maelie looks like totally like Parker when she doesn't have clothes on. NAKED BABY!!! I almost didn't recognize the cutie!! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I'm jealous. A nice getaway sounds wonderful.
What a fun weekend. I love the sleeping on his dad pic. He's all wet and asleep regardless. You look so pretty in that pic holding Maelie.
We just got back from there! Looks like we missed you by a week. Bear Lake is always my favorite vacation. You're so lucky your kids would take naps - MaKell never stopped. Where do you guys stay?
Post a Comment