Monday, January 26, 2009

Oh the things kids say!!!

Nothing really exciting has gone on around here. I have been a slacker and mostly we just stay home. I will write something funny that Parker said last night. He was supposed to be going to sleep but was stalling. Here is the conversation.



Parker: Dad tell mom to stop talking, her talking is waking me up.


Bryan: Ok I will tell her.


Parker: Yeah because when she talks I wake up.


Bryan: Okay bud I will tell her.


I go in


Parker: Mom stop talking you wake me up


Me: Sorry I will be quiet


Parker: I was sleeping and then I heard a noise and it was you talking really really loud.(I wasn't even loud). So please be quiet.


Me: Okay I will sorry


Parker: It's okay, I love you.


I couldn't stop laughing. (This may only be funny to me but I wanted to write it so I don't forget)




Also last week Parker gave his first talk in primary. We had planned to do families can be together forever and hold a picture of our family. Right before we got up to do his talk he said. Mom I want to talk in the microphone, I said hold on bud you will get a chance in just a second. We get up to the microphone and I am trying to turn to the hymn families can be together forever and all the sudden my little man is singing as loud as can be I am a child of God into the Microphone. It was so cute!!! They grow up way to fast. My little buddy is already a sunbeam!!!




Well enjoy This cute picture of my little Maelie. I really need to get the camera out more. That is my new goal.

5 comments:

Kacie Powell Keele said...

Parker was so stinking cute singing. I loved it! I'm so glad I got to see it (and hear it)!

Anonymous said...

Oh geez! It's true, the kids say the darnest things or the cutest things... really. By the way, cute family picture.

Unknown said...

These are my absolute favorite posts! The things that kids think up to say!!!!! I love it! And Little Maelie couldnt get any cuter! She really is growing so fast!!!

Lynette said...

Love that! :) And I love the picture! Good thing the diaper was clean. :)

Kelley Gubler said...

that is a very cute family picture! i'm amazed too at the things that come out of my kids mouth.