My baby turned 9 months old yesterday. I can't believe how time fly's. She is getting so big. She isn't crawling yet, but is getting close. She gets up on her hands and knees and rocks and when she is on the wood floors she scoots herself backwards. She also can go from laying down to sitting up. She does the middle spilt in the process of sitting up. It is so funny. She loves to bonk heads and she is always smiling. She is the biggest flirt. Whenever we go somewhere she has to smile and talk to everyone who walks past us. She says ma ma and loves to scream. She also loves to eat. When she sees her food she gets so excited. She loves her brother and the boys I babysit and just loves to get attention. She is such a joy and I am so very happy she is in our family. I am trying to enjoy every minute I have with my kids, because time fly's by way to fast and they grow up way to fast. I love my little girl. Enjoy some cute pictures of her.
I Do Now
4 days ago
9 comments:
Ok I know this is totally weird. but I stumbled upon your blog and realized that you know one of my dearest friends from hirh school (Christy Beal) and my sister in law (Sarah Hull). What a small world, how do you know them both?
Maeli is so adorable! I love to see kids grow, but I'm with you that it goes to fast.
You have such a cute family! I can't believe how fast they grow up! Love ya!
I'm loving that sweet little girlie of yours! I'm getting so excited for Bear Lake this year...is that weird?!?
She is so grown up already - and i love the new family picture as well. I decided not to push this next one to crawl or walk, try and preserve them for as long as I can!
Hi Whit!!!
You have the CUTEST family!!! How are you guys! Hope all is going well.
Jami
She really is such a cutie. You're right too, they grow up too fast.
I love that last picture. :) She is adorable! :)
She is adorable and I LOVE that flower hat! Thanks for the visit to my blog!
Post a Comment