It has been a while since I have posted!!! Things have been crazy around here. I have mono and then I got bronchitis, then Parker got an ear infection, and zoiee the dog was throwing up, and on top of all that I had my big March enrichment to get ready for!!!! It has been crazy!!! But we seem to be doing a lot better. Needless to say I haven't taken any pictures of the kids latley. I didn't even get them in their St. Patricks day clothes. I feel like such a bad mom, I just don't have the energy to fnd the camera!!! I have also been trying to loose some weight and I am trying really hard to cut back on sweets. Can I say that I am having a very hard time!!! I haven't gained or lost one pound since Maelie was born. She is now 10 months old and I am getting frustred with this whole baby weight stuff. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get this gross stuff off of me I will take all the advice I can get!!!! Other than that we are just the same old boring family!!! I wish I could say I have taken the kids on many outings, or I have been on some cool trip, but frankly I don't even have the energy to get my big bum off the couch!!! So I am going to try my very best to be a better mom, wife, friend, sister etc.... starting this next week!!! Hopefully a fun and exciting blog will be on the way shortly!!!!
I Do Now
4 days ago
7 comments:
Enrichment was completely awesome, if that makes you feel any better. Also-at least your kids wore St. Patrick's Day clothes-I sent Ryker and Saige to school with no green on at all. (Gavin only had green because that is the current color of the elastics on his braces.)
Thank heavens spring is tomorrow and hopefully you can leave all those nasty winter bugs by the way side. Sorry it's been rough and hope you are all on the mend and feeling better.
You're not alone in having mono wipe out your immune system! I haven't gotten over the mono damage from almost four years ago. Look on the bright side-mono often makes people lose weight since the spleen swells and presses on the stomach...well, it's not really a bright side, but I hope you start feeling better.
I know how you feel. I've been sick for three weeks now, and they're talking about testing me for mono. Yuck. But, enrichment was great. You did awesome. And Bryan's presentation was really good, too.
Hey at least your kids had cute outfits for St. Patty's. Garrett just told me he didn't want to wear green. Also about the whole weight thing i'm there with ya....we might as well just get pregnant again and then we can just put the weight on!! HA! Get better and let's get together.
Poor Whitney! I am totally feeling your pain. I have bronchitis right now too. My husband and son have been sick as well. It is the worst isn't it?! I hope you feel better!
Whit that sucks! I'm sorry you've felt so crappy lately. It was so good to run into you at food ole HHS and regardless of whatever your scale says, you look great!
Post a Comment