One Year ago today my little girl Maelie came into the world. It has been such a special year watching her grow each day. She brings such a sweet spirit into our home and we love her very much. She is adored by her brother and by the little boys I babysit. Her mommy and daddy love her more than she will ever know. Maelie (lou lou) We love you and wish you a very Happy birthday!!!
I Do Now
4 days ago
5 comments:
What a beautiful baby girl! Happy birthday, Maelie.
Happy Birthday! I hope you guys like the cake enough!
What a doll! Happy Birthday to her. May is a great month to party! :)
Oh my heck! She is so dang beautiful. Happy Birthday to Maelie. I can't wait to see you in a few short weeks. It will be fun to get to know you better!
Such a beauty! So grown up already, how time flies!!
Post a Comment