Maelie's first birthday was a success. We had a good time with friends and family. She loved having everyone over and she loved loved eating the cake. She dug right in as soon as we put it in front of her. She was a mess and it was so fun watching her. She was in Heaven. She wasn't to into opening presents, but as soon as they were open she wanted to play with everyone of them. She was spoiled rotten. She got a ton of outfits, a cute horse to ride on, a tutu,a helicopter noise making toy, a basketball hoop toy, a doll and many more. She loves them. It was an awesome day and it turned out to be a lot of fun. Enjoy some pictures.







6 comments:
Ok, she is adorable and the cake looks SO yummy! I love birthdays when they are little and you are such a cute mom! Adorable family is all I can say!
I'm glad I could make her cake, and I'm glad she's just like her mom and Aunt Squirt to dig right into it! I love your family!
So cute! I can't believe she is one, my one year old is twice her size. :) She is adorable.
What a little cutie! She doesn't look like she could be one! Man, time has flown by. I love your family pictures!
Happy birthday Maelie! She's already one?
That cake was so dang cute - just like the birthday girl!! I love her in her little tutu - what a doll!
Post a Comment