Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bear Lake

Once again we had our annual Bear Lake Reunion with My side of the family. This has to be one of my favorite trips. It is so relaxing!!! Up until our trip Maelie has not been to fond of the water. Well at Bear Lake we couldn't keep her out. She loved it!!! She also loved to play in the sand for hours. She was happy and content to just sit and play. Parker loved playing with his cousins. He told me that he wanted Bear lake to be our new home so we can live with our cousins. We had such an awesome time!!! It is always nice to be with family!!! I love my siblings sooo much!!! We played at the beach, played games, ate a ton of food and just had a great time. It was fun being able to see my Grandma Parker and to visit with her. We just love her so much and she is such an Awesome Lady!!! It was also fun to see my aunts and uncles along with my cousins!!! I love Bear Lake and can't wait for next years reunion!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That looks like so much fun!

Jill Hunt said...

What fun pictures. I love Bear Lake too! Especially with family! Maybe one year we will end up there all at the same time. That would be fun! Hope to see you at the reunion at Lagoon. I am excited for something different! Love ya!