Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Las Vegas baby!!!

I know that this is really late, but in June my College roommates and I spent a weekend in Las Vegas. We had so much fun!!! I have never eaten so much ( I only ate at in-and-out burger 4 times in one weekend) and laughed so much. We would also stay up late and play games like the good old days in College. It was so much fun to be with them (We missed you Erica). We shopped, hung out at the pool, Went to the awesome show KA and ate a lot of yummy food. It is so much fun to be with them and I can't wait until next time!!!

5 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

oh my goodness, it is SO fun to see you darling girls all together again! It makes me miss those carefree Ricks days!

Church Fam said...

Good times!

Rachel said...

I think next time I'll go as a surrogate.

Unknown said...

wow, you guys had a lucky draw of cute fun roommates! Why did I always get the apartment with the crazy girl who hoarded food, or the one who had a bazillion stuffed animals???

Kelley Gubler said...

jealous, jealous, jealous! can i come next time???