Today was Parker's 1st day of Pre-school. He was so cute. Last night he got his back pack all ready and even helped me write his name (making sure I wrote it in the right spot)!!! He was so excited, that when he woke up he ate breakfast, got dressed and did his hair without a fight!!! He is going to pre-school with his best friend Carson!!! It was a little sad seeing my little boy go to his class, but he was ready and didn't even look back. When I picked him up all he kept telling me was that he LOVES it!!! I asked him what he learned today and he told me he didn't remember but that he love love loves it!! It was so funny. I can't believe how time flies. I feel like I just had him. He is getting so big and at times it makes me sad. I love this little guy and I am so proud of him.!!! Enjoy some cute pictures of my little boy.
I Do Now
3 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment