Love it love it loved it! all your updates have been fun to read. The kids are getting so big. I am glad that Maelie's surgery went well. So you are down to having just one baby at home now...hmm time to do fun things with your little girl. I had to laugh when you wrote about the hospital mistaking her for a boy, maybe its time for her to get earrings? Even when Sheen's hair was short, i just used tiny snap clips in her hair.
Sounds like you have been busy and having fun! I can't believe Parker is in preschool already! That is so crazy! And poor Maelie...she is so cute! Hope all is well! I'm having a scentsy party next week. You should totally come. It would be great to see you!
Cute! Glad Maelie is doing so well. Mariah's tubes have lasted almost two years. The first one just fell out a few weeks ago. She came and told me something just came out of her ear. It made a world of difference for her. The other tube is still in. We LOVE PARKER!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Love it love it loved it! all your updates have been fun to read. The kids are getting so big. I am glad that Maelie's surgery went well. So you are down to having just one baby at home now...hmm time to do fun things with your little girl. I had to laugh when you wrote about the hospital mistaking her for a boy, maybe its time for her to get earrings? Even when Sheen's hair was short, i just used tiny snap clips in her hair.
Sounds like you have been busy and having fun! I can't believe Parker is in preschool already! That is so crazy! And poor Maelie...she is so cute! Hope all is well! I'm having a scentsy party next week. You should totally come. It would be great to see you!
Cute! Glad Maelie is doing so well. Mariah's tubes have lasted almost two years. The first one just fell out a few weeks ago. She came and told me something just came out of her ear. It made a world of difference for her. The other tube is still in.
We LOVE PARKER!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment