After we took pictures of the family (look at post below) I decided to take some of my baby girl. I didn't make it to get her 1 year old picture ( I know bad mom, one reason I got a new camera), so I decided to try and take some of just her. She is so cute, but hard to take pictures of. She doesn't sit still very long. But enjoy some of the pictures I did get.
I Do Now
4 days ago
8 comments:
These pictures are really cute! A really nice camera is what I want for Christmas.
She's so adorable. What kind of camera did you get?
She looks so cute! And she sure is growing up fast. Now that you have a new camera I suppose we will be seeing more and more pictures of your cute kids!
Maelie is so cute and getting so big. Your family pics are dang cute too. How fun to have a new camera! I haven't talked to you in awhile...how is everything going?
cute cute cute cute!!!!!!
to answer your question - just start with the grocerygame.com. you can try it free for 4 weeks. that's where i started and i love it cuz they pretty much do the work for you. they track the sales for you. you just have to clip the coupons. there's also a message board where you can ask questions and that helps too. and don't get stressed. it's just groceries.
she is so cute ;) love the photos!
Whitney! Hi how are you? I wanted to say hi!!!! What a cute family you have! I am so sad we haven't stayed in touch! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment