Saturday, October 10, 2009

Family pictures

For our October birthdays, Bryan and I got a really nice camera. My sister and I decided to try it out and go up in the canyon and take pictures of her family and the cousins (try getting 8 kids to all look at the camera and pay attention!!!) and grandma and grandpa. We would have had a whole family picture but Bryan couldn't make it. It was a lot of fun hanging out with my family and taking pictures of them. I still have a lot to learn with my camera, but for the first time using it I think I did a decent job. Enjoy some pictures (Sorry there are a lot of them)!! Also if any of you photographers have any tips on taking pictures let me know, I would love love love some advice!!!

5 comments:

Bailey said...

You did such a great Job! I can't wait to see what else you do with your new camera.

Michelle said...

Darling pictures!

Kristi said...

Great pictures!!! I love the colors. I am hoping one day to get a nice camera, but not holding my breath. :) Happy Birthday!

Melissa said...

Great pics. Love the ones of Maelie especially that last one and Parker looks adorable (as always)

Heather D. White said...

You did do a wonderful job. I know how hard it is to harness that many little ones and these pictures are beautiful! What a bunch of cute kids.