October 29-31 Bryan and I were able to attend Bryan's work retreat. We were able to go to Half Moon Bay, just outside of San Fransisco. We had such a good time and the hotel was awesome. The first day we got there we golfed. Bryan went with the guys and I went with the girls. It was the prettiest golf course I have ever been on. It was right on the ocean and it was beautiful. That night we split in to departments and went out to dinner. Bryan's boss took us into San Fransisco and took us to get the best Prime Rib I have ever had. We went to the house of prim rib and it was soooooo good, we also went to Ghirardelli square and had ice cream can I say yummy??? The next day we had classes to attend that were very good!!! Then that night we had a huge dinner with a ton of seafood, chicken, s'moores!!! It was awesome. We sat around the fire singing and telling stories and just having a good time. It was so much fun and I am so thankful that I got to go with my wonderful husband and his wonderful Company he works for. We are so blessed to be employed by such wonderful people!!!
I Do Now
3 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment