Monday, December 07, 2009

My little Parker is now 4

On November 25th my Parker turned 4. On his birthday we had family come over for cake and ice cream and to open presents. I made cute little turkey cupcakes. Parker helped me make them and thought is was so cool. He was so excited for his birthday and he got lots of cool presents. He was spoiled rotten from aunts and uncle and Grandma and Grandpa's.










He was lucky this year and got to have a friend party. The theme he chose this year was Bakugan. He is obsessed with it. His aunt Squirt (Bryan's twin sister) mad his awesome cake!!! He loved it!! Thanks aunt squirt!!He told me who he wanted to invite and we had quit a list and we had a buch of little ones over!!! He wanted to do a pinata, and we played a game, we also had pizza and Cake and Ice cream. He loved it and asked everyday if it is his birthday again. I can't believe how time flys. It just seems like yesterday that I had my cute little one. He is so funny and he keeps me on my toes. He loves people and he loves to show off. I love my little Parker!!!!

0 comments: