Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Years!!!

 Yes, I know I am more than a month behind. But with a little over a month to go with this pregnancy I am just plain worn out. But here is our new years pictures!!! Bryan and I had both our families (those who could come)over and we did a murder mystery dinner again. It was a lot of fun. We always have fun doing these parties!!! It is fun to get dressed up and play a part!!! This year did not fail us either. Bryan's parents made the best chicken dinner ever!!! It was soooo good. They always go way out and do a wonderful job. But because they were busy slaving away for us I didn't get a picture of them dang it!!! I don't ever take as many pictures of I would like, because I get to into it, but we always take pictures before we start. So here are the pictures I do have of our annual Murder Mystery party!!












1 comments:

Sara said...

YEAH!!! I love my mini-me!!