( Thanks to my friend Kelley for the picture that I stole from her blog)
There is not a day that goes by that someone doesn't ask me if I am due any day or if I am having twins. So I think to myself I must look huge!!!! This has been going on for months now. In fact at the beginning of January I was at Wal Mart picking out fabric to make the baby some car seat tents, and here is the conversation between me and the lady at the fabric counter.
Her: You must be due ANY day now
Me: Actually I have 2 more month to go
Her: WOW you are REALLY big
Me: Yeah
Her: Hey (Calling to her co-worker) come look at this lady she still has 2 months to go and look how big she is!!!
Me: (me in my head, Wow I must be a hippo)!!!
Boy did I feel good leaving good old Wal Mart!! Got to love that place!!!
But the good news is that we only have about 3 weeks left and the baby will be here!!! I won't lie though, I do feel as big as the lady in the picture so 3 weeks can't come soon enough!!!

6 comments:
oh whit i feel your pain!! really i do. i hope for your sake it is sooner than later. and you know, i was i also the recipient of all those obnoxious comments (from six months on) and guess what? it almost always took place at Walmart. Just stay away from that place! It's full of evil white trash nonsense!
hahahaha....i laughed so hard when i saw that picture on kelley's blog! and laughed just as hard when i saw it again. (not laughing at your discomfort though!) :) Whit- i am the RUDEST friend ever. I haven't even talked to you this whole pregnancy! how in the world are you, other than ready to have a baby???? are you ready for 3?
OH Whitney, I am sure you are as cute as ever!!! I can't wait for you to have your bundle of joy. Thinking of you!!!
Love that pic. That is awesome, how in the world is that lady not tipping forward?? You look adorable! My sis is having her baby right now. She called me crying so many times the last few months because of the same kind of tacky comments. She made it! You can too! You look beautiful! Love you!
Oh my...a hippo you are NOT. You look AWESOME!! Don't listen to those haters. They are just J.E.A.L.O.U.S. because they don't have IT. There are not many of us who can be hot and fully pregnant, Whit. When ppl would say that to me, I would say..."I know, I am hot, right?" It'd shut them up (or get them to agree with me) and I left feeling like one hot momma. ;) YOU ARE ONE HOT MOMMA, WHIT!! Own it.
When I saw you a couple weeks ago, you still looked like you had a few months, you didn't look huge to me, besides, people just need to mind their own business :)
Post a Comment