Our sweet baby girl Jentry came into this world on March 22, 2011. She came in weighing 6 pounds 12 oz!!! She is so cute. She is such a good baby. She is just content hanging out!!! She only cries when she is hungry or needs a diaper change. Parker and Maelie love her!! They constantly want to hold her and are constantly touching her, but she doesn't mind at all. We are so happy to have her in our family. We had a planned c-section and it went really well. No problems at all. We did have to be at the hospital at 4:30 in the morning though, and that was a little early. But I was to excited to sleep anyway. She was born at 6:52 a.m. She is so precious and I could kiss her little cheeks all day long!!! enjoy some pictures of our little princess!!!
Jane 23
5 months ago
8 comments:
How cute! Congrats!
Congratulations Whit! She is precious!!
Congratulations! Jentry is a very cute name. I love those pics of her. I have the same outfit (in the last picture) that I used for my daughter when she was a month or two old. Too cute. I hope you are doing well.
super cute! so glad i got to see you both!
oops...that's from me - kelley
She is absolutely adorable!
Oh Whit...she is breathtaking...and SUCH a little "Jorgensen Baby." You can definitely tell who she belongs to. Love her name...one of my dearest friends is also Gentry..and I've always loved her name. If you get a minute, could you please text me the correct spellings for your kids' names and their birthdays? I lost my birthday planner and am starting from square one. Also need the correct spelling of their names..for something. ;-) Thanks. Sure love and miss you and your cute fam. Wish I could snuggle this little one... ;-)
Congrats Whit!! She is darling.. and so alert already!! Post some more pic.. hope you and the fam are doing well!
Post a Comment