I feel that I have been waiting forever for this day. Bryan finally turned 30!!! I guess I feel like I have been waiting forever since I am 2 years older than him!!! Don't worry he doesn't let me forget that I am older, he always calls me old women!!! Oh well I am older and wiser too. Anyway, I decided it would be fun to throw him and his sister Elisha a surprise party, Oh did I say fun??? Well lets say stressful!!! Well in the end it was fun but getting to that point was a little stressful. Well I tried my best to keep it a surprise, His sister found out way before the party, but I think I was successful with Bryan!!! We invited a lot of family and a few friends and had a luau party!!! I could have not pulled it off without my mom!!! She is my life saver!!! She cooked, shopped, helped me set up and was my right hand woman!!! I think it was a success and we had a lot of fun!!! I was so busy I didn't get a lot of pictures but here are the few I did get!!
Glow Stick Baby
2 days ago
1 comments:
How fun! Looks like a great party Whitney! I love those hanging lanterns you put up. I bet he was so surprised and felt so loved!
Post a Comment