Parker just got done playing soccer this season. He absolutely loves it. He would ask everyday if he had a soccer game or practice. This year he was on the Silver Tigers!! Let me tell you this little boy is really good at soccer and is really competitive. At this age in soccer they don't keep track of the score, but you can count on Parker to know the score!!! He at times would get so frustrated with his team and would become the ball hog, but his Coach said that it was okay because if he didn't they would get slaughtered. He is a fast little runner and is so much fun to watch!!! He is a little squirt though. When we got his uniform it was huge on him. His shorts were pants and his shirt was like a dress and his socks could fit me. My mom being the awesome sewing lady she is took the whole uniform apart and fixed it, including the sock!!! Now he can play soccer in style. I am so happy that I am a soccer mom.
Jane 23
5 months ago
2 comments:
Whit,
You didn't explain about Parker's size M uniform and how it had to totally be altered to fit him. The shorts went mid calf and I took 7" of fabric out of each leg. The shirt went to his knees, and the neck slipped off his shoulders. He's little, but not in spirit! Love you, momgrandma Jan
I added it in for you mama!!! I totally forgot about that but that was hilarious. I wish I would have taken a picture before you had fixed it.
Post a Comment