I can't believe that Parker is done with kindergarten!! I am kind of sad that he is growing up so fast!! He had a good year!!! Parker loves school and he was one kid that didn't want it to end. His teacher this year was Miss Hardy, he liked her, but he loved his friends in his class!! The last day of school my tender hearted little boy cried his little heart out!! He was so sad to leave his teacher and friends!! He had the biggest crocodile tears. It was so sad that it even made me cry!!! He did so good this year and learned a lot. His report card was all 5 and got every point possible!! He is such a smart kid and I am so proud of him. His two best friends in his class this year were Mariah and Nia!! Cute little girls!!! I love this little boy and I am excited for him to go on to first grade, but sad he will be gone all day!! When people say time flies by, they are not lying!!! I don't know where the time went with my little baby boy!!!
I Do Now
3 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment