Like I said I took the kids to Wheeler farm. We went with my good friend Miranda and her kids. We First took the kids pictures (Miranda did the same thing for her husband for fathers day) and then we went on to explore the farm. It was pretty hot, but the kids enjoyed feeding the ducks and looking at the animals. It was a nice day to get out of the house and explore a little. By the end the kids were ready to go, so I hurried and got them in the car and started to pull out of the parking spot when I hear a loud crunch!!! I was like oh my gosh what was that. Then I hear little carson say " Did you put the stroller in the car?" No, No I didn't!!! I ran it over!! My brand new, still had the tags on it stroller was now destroyed!!! Usually I would freak out, but all I could do was laugh and ran and got a new one!!! I have ran over a bunch of stuff lately so word to the wise stay out of my way!!!
I Do Now
3 days ago
1 comments:
Can you believe I've never taken my kids to Wheeler Farm? And I've never run over a stroller. Clearly I need to hang out with you and your cute kiddos, good times all around! You're too cute Whitney!
Post a Comment