Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Labor day golfing!

On labor day Bryan and I took the kids to hit golf balls. Parker is our sports man and loves to do everything sports. For his last birthday he got golf clubs and he likes to hit balls so that is what he wanted to do on his day off from school. It was fun, but a little challenging with all the kids. We went to mulligans on the upper deck and boy did that cause me anxiety. It was a lot of work with a 4 year old and 18 month old that like to wander around. I felt like I was freaking out the whole time with them either getting to close to the edge or them getting hit or hitting another person with the golf club. But in the end it was pretty fun and the kids loved it. It was a good thing there was a leaking drinking fountain nearby to entertain the baby, even though she was soaked when we left!!  It was a fun family day!















0 comments: